Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Breaking into a computer system, especially by means of a network.
- 2004, Michael Newton, The encyclopedia of high-tech crime and crime-fighting, page 138:
- “Even though we have markedly improved our capabilities to fight cyberintrusions,” he said, “the problem is growing even faster and we are falling further behind.”
- 2004, Vicki M. Bier, Howard Kunreuther, James R. Phimister, Accident precursor analysis and management (page 170)
- This case study illustrates how risk assessment and risk management can be used to help decision makers determine preferred solutions to cyberintrusions.