Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -iːdiə
- Media published on the Internet or in cyberspace.
- 1999, Peter M Burns, An Introduction to Tourism and Anthropology:
- Anthropology is about people: increasingly the relationships between people are framed by global influences including advertising and cybermedia.
- 2000, William B Gudykunst, Communication Yearbook:
- A number of studies have charted the use of cybermedia in political campaigns and government in the United States and elsewhere.
- 2004, Robert M Fowler, Edith Waldvogel Blumhofer, Fernando F Segovia, New paradigms for Bible study
- What does the future — especially the future of cybermedia — hold for academic biblical scholarship?
- 2008, Nick Heil, Dark Summit: The True Story of Everest's Most Controversial Season
- Brice had developed a particularly contentious relationship with Everest's emerging cybermedia, specifically EverestNews.com...