Jump to navigation Jump to search
cyberstructure (plural cyberstructures)
- A structure or entity in cyberspace; an information construct.
- 1997, Steven R Holtzman, Digital mosaics: the aesthetics of cyberspace:
- The three-dimensional cyberstructures made of text cues, floating images, and thumbnails provide me with an index...
- 1999, Ángel J Gordo-López, Ian Parker, Cyberpsychology
- In what ways is cyberculture a mould, a cyberstructure, as a technology-as-process, perhaps one akin to a coral reef that grows, is eaten away, regrows?
- 2000, Susanmarie Harrington, Rebecca Rickly, Michael Day, The online writing classroom
- Outweighing these difficulties, in my judgment, is the fact that the only way to push forward into this new environment is to adapt existing cyberstructures...
- 2003, John Brockman, The new humanists: science at the edge
- The real topic in computing is the cybersphere and the cyberstructures in it, not the computers we use as telescopes and tuners.