Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: délectable
- Highly pleasing; delightful, especially to any of the senses; delicious.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:delectable.
- See also Thesaurus:delicious
pleasing to the taste; delicious
delectable (plural delectables)
- Something that is delectable.
- 2009 February 8, Gretchen Morgenson, “Bailout Needs Some Strings Attached to Limit Pay”, in New York Times:
- These include such delectables as cars and drivers, country club memberships and personal use of corporate aircraft.