Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (economics) a period of major economic contraction.
- (psychology) a state of mind producing serious, long-term lowering of enjoyment of life or inability to visualize a happy future.
- (geography) an area that is lower in topography than its surroundings.
- (meteorology) an area of lowered air pressure that generally brings moist weather, sometimes promoting hurricanes and tornadoes.
- “depresi” in Online Great Dictionary of the Indonesian Language [Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia Daring], Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.