Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A hairstyle that was popular in the 1970s that consisted of long hair that has been permed into tight curls in imitation of an afro.
- 2004, Unity - Volume 16, page 83:
- The choices included a Bobby Charlton special, a 70s Disco perm, Bald is Beautiful and last but not least Elvis is Alive.
- 2006, John Nicholson, Footy Rocks, page 52:
- He was neat, he was tidy, he had a substantial moustache, a big disco perm and he was lean and muscular.
- 2008, Susan Pomeranz, Open Your Heart and Say Ahhh, page xii:
- Officially, I started practicing therapy right after I cut my long hippie hair (the Jewish version of the Cher, “I Got You Babe” years) and got my first Donna Summers disco perm.