Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being in poor condition, in need of repair.
- The sewing machine is in disrepair.
- The house had fallen into such disrepair that no agent would show it to buyers.
- 1962 January, “Motive Power Miscellany: London Midland Region: Midland Lines”, in Modern Railways, page 59:
- All the A.C.V. four-wheel diesel railbuses are now stored in seeming disrepair at Derby Friargate.
- 2017 January 20, Donald Trump, Inauguration speech:
- We've defended other nations' borders while refusing to defend our own, and spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.
the state of being in poor condition