Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, idiomatic) An unappealing mixture; a disorderly situation; a mess.
- Synonyms: pig's breakfast, hodgepodge, pig's ear, dog's dinner; see also Thesaurus:disorder, Thesaurus:hodgepodge
- 2008 May 18, David Usborne, “The Gene Genie gets an LA makeover”, in The Independent, retrieved 9 June 2008:
- Critics here are reserving judgement on whether ABC will do "Life in Mars" justice or make a dog's breakfast of it.
- dog's breakfast at OneLook Dictionary Search