Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) Cloth draped gracefully in folds.
- (countable) A piece of cloth, hung vertically as a curtain; a drape.
- The occupation of a draper; cloth-making, or dealing in cloth.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- Cloth, or woollen materials in general.
- people who ought to be weighing out grocery or measuring out drapery
uncountable: cloth draped gracefully in folds
the occupation of a draper
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.