Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inherited from Middle English dryenesse, drynesse; equivalent to dry + -ness.
dryness (countable and uncountable, plural drynesses)
- (uncountable) A lack of moisture.
- The degree to which something is dry.
a lack of moisture
the degree to which something is dry
- English terms inherited from Middle English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English terms suffixed with -ness
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/aɪnəs/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns