Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
dualist (not comparable)
- Of or supporting dualism.
- She has a strictly dualist approach to morality.
dualist (plural dualists)
- Any person who supports dualism, the belief in absolute good and absolute evil.
- The Manicheans were dualists.
- Any person who believes in or argues for the duality of something.
2007 February 7, Jeff Wisdom, “Base property exemplification and mixed worlds: remarks on the Shafer-Landau/Mabrito exchange”, in Philosophical Studies, volume 138, number 3, DOI:10.1007/s11098-006-9060-1:
- Regarding the second option, suppose that a substance dualist who is also a theist accounts for the conceptual possibility of a mental difference by claiming that God decided to put a soul in one individual but not the other.
Declension of dualist