duck-arsed (comparative more duck-arsed, superlative most duck-arsed)
- (slang, chiefly Britain, indelicate, sometimes insulting, vulgar) Having or pertaining to broad hips and large, bulging buttocks.
- 1949, Patrick Kavanagh, Tarry Flynn: A Novel, Devin-Adair Co., page 78:
- All the girls, with the exception of May Callan, were squat, and as the country phrase had it—"duck-arsed." They were made for work, for breeding.
- 1963, John Fowles, The Collector, Pan Books paperback ed. (1965), p. 178:
- I'm delighted that you should admire Beecham. A pompous little duckarsed bandmaster who stood against everything creative in the art of his time.
- (chiefly Britain, informal) Having or pertaining to a hairstyle of the type called a duck's arse.