See also: east side
eastside (plural eastsides)
- (US) The east side of a district or city
- 2004, Richard Paloma, The Beach Club, page 26:
- The eastside was an area fit for Mule because of his harsh no-nonsense approach to doing business.
- 2005, Proposed Issuance of Multiple Species Incidental Take Permits Or 4(d) Rules Covering the Washington State Forest Practices Habitat Conservation Plan:
- The no-harvest portion of RMZs of 50 feet (westside) or 30 feet (eastside) would result in full protection (equivalent buffer area indexes of 100 percent) of sediment filtration for fish-bearing streams on the west and eastsides.
- 2014, Bob Williams, The Eastside of Town:
- I guess many of us were burdened by an inferiority complex because we were from the eastside.