easy as pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (simile, colloquial) Very easy.
- 1910, Zane Grey, The Young Forester:
- "Easy as pie," replied he, eagerly. […] What Dick called easy as pie was the hardest work I ever did. I lay flat on my back, bound hand and foot, and it was necessary to jerk my body along the log till my hands should be under the knife.
- 2004, Girls Aloud, Love Machine:
- Come make my dreams, honey hard as it seems, loving me is as easy as pie.
- See Thesaurus:easy