Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɛki
- (slang) The drug ecstasy.
1997, Barry Graham, Before: A Novel, page 45:
- Afterwards, Tom wanted to drive home. Francoise said he was in no state to. Tom said that he always drove home from clubs, and that the ecky wouldn't impair his driving.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (slang) Mass-produced and made to be affordable, with no regards to quality or craftsmanship.
- Those shoes from the discount store are really ecky.
2011 September 2, “VIDEO: Will The Glades' Jim and Callie Survive a Standoff?”, in TV Guide:
- Maybe they need to shoot more sense into Callie's head. The writing is getting pretty ecky!
2014 December 28, Stivi Cooke, “Central coastal Vietnam's bars rated No. 2 in the world”, in Tuoitrenews:
- Even our downmarket cantinas display more engrossing, captivating and enthralling merrymaking than either the tired and jaded northern bars or the brash, ecky bars of the south.