Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) The drug ecstasy.
- 1997, Barry Graham, Before: A Novel, page 45:
- Afterwards, Tom wanted to drive home. Francoise said he was in no state to. Tom said that he always drove home from clubs, and that the ecky wouldn't impair his driving.
- 2008, Irvine Welsh, The Acid House, →ISBN:
- Penman and I have taken half an ecky each, but mair coke would be sound.
- 2014, Murray C. Morison, Time Sphere, →ISBN:
- We give you the ecky or skunk and tell you who to get it to.You get paid by them.