Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) The jargon used by educators.
- 1992, C Fraser Smith, Lenny, Lefty, and the Chancellor:
- He generally spoke without academic mannerism, though on occasion he dipped into the over-wrought thickets of eduspeak to find words like “antithetical” or “foci” or “interface.”
- 2003, Raymond E. Lemley, Straight talk for principals
- The new eduspeak talks about "enhancing," "promoting self-awareness," "sharing," "networking," "modeling," and other assorted activities.