Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɛdʒəkeɪtɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɛdʒʊkeɪtə/, /ˈɛdjʊkeɪtə/
- Hyphenation: ed‧u‧ca‧tor
educator (plural educators)
- A person distinguished for his/her educational work, a teacher.
- 2014 January 1, Claire Kramsch, “Language and Culture”, in AILA Review, volume 27, number 5, John Benjamins, DOI:10.1075/aila.27.02kra, ISSN 1461-0213, page 30:
- This paper surveys the research methods and approaches used in the multidisciplinary field of applied language studies or language education over the last fourty[sic] years. Drawing on insights gained in psycho- and sociolinguistics, educational linguistics and linguistic anthropology with regard to language and culture, it is organized around five major questions that concern language educators.
person distinguished for his/her educational work — See also translations at teacher
teacher — see teacher
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of