Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (botany, of leaves) Slightly indented at the tip.
- (botany, mycology) Roughly the same height for most of its length, becoming much shallower before reaching the attachment point.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe is emarginate.
- (zoology, anatomy) Having a margin that has concave edges as though with parts removed or notched.
- Toxotus ... has the antennae at least as long as the body...; the eyes are entire, or very slightly emarginate.
- (mineralogy) Having all the edges of the primitive form crossed by a face.
- (transitive) To take away the margin of.
- Feminine plural of adjective emarginato.
- plural of
- inflection of :