Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To adorn with prominent markings.
- (transitive) To inscribe upon.
- 2018 August 2, Jane Coaston, “#QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained”, in Vox:
- Welcome to QAnon, sometimes referred to as “the Storm.” It’s a conspiracy theory that’s swept social media and is starting to break into the mainstream, with Trump rally attendees in Florida on July 31 holding signs and wearing T-shirts emblazoned with “We are Q” and the conspiracy theory’s main catchphrase, “Where we go one, we go all.”
- The benefactor's image is emblazoned on our memory.
- (transitive, heraldry) To draw (a coat of arms).
- (transitive) To celebrate or extol as with deeds or merit.
heraldry: to draw a coat of arms