eye + -gasm
eyegasm (plural eyegasms)
- (informal) A feeling of pleasure derived from a sight.
- 2008, Jerry Washington Ward, The Katrina Papers: A Journal of Trauma and Recovery, Uno Press (2008), ISBN 9780972814331, page 86:
- You have been near the Grand Canyon. You did not have time during your last visit to Arizona to have the eyegasm of viewing this natural wonder.
- (informal) A sight that is a pleasure to behold.
- 2006, Tim Phelps (with Sam Radoff), Up in Flames: The Art of Flame Painting, Motorbooks (2006), ISBN 9780760323342, page 85:
- "All I remember is those cars and the candy-red and pearl-white paint jobs. What an eyegasm."