Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: far-sighted
farsighted (comparative more farsighted, superlative most farsighted)
- Unable to focus with one's eyes on near objects; presbyopic.
- Synonyms: hyperopic, long-sighted
- Antonyms: myopic, nearsighted, short-sighted
- Considering the future with respect to one's own plans or deeds; showing anticipation.
- Synonyms: long-sighted, foresighted, sagacious
unable to focus with one's eyes on near objects
considering the future with respect to one's own plans or deeds