Jump to navigation Jump to search
Past tense of flabbergast.
- Appalled, annoyed, exhausted or disgusted.
- He was flabbergasted at how much weight he had gained.
- 1952. Agnes Morley Cleaveland. Satan's Paradise: from Lucien Maxwell to Fred Lambert. Houghton-Mifflin.
- Maxwell made a lunge at his flabbergasted guest, who ducked just in time to escape the great hands reaching for him.
- 2008. Dutch Sheets. Watchman Prayer: Keeping the Enemy Out While Protecting Your Family, Home. Gospel Light. page 57.
- From behind her paper, she was flabbergasted to see a neatly dressed man helping himself to her cookies.
- (euphemistic) Damned.
- simple past tense and past participle of