Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Variant of profane damn, used to express contempt, exasperation, etc. towards someone or something.
- Their damned lawyers can go to hell.
- I can't get this damned thing to work.
- Used to express vehemently that one is not or does not do something, or refuses to be or do something.
- Damned if I know. (Strong assertion that you do not know)
- I'll be damned if I let him get away with that. (Strong assertion that you will not let him get away with that)
- (mildly vulgar) Very.
- What's so damned important about a football game?
- simple past tense and past participle of