Jump to navigation Jump to search
flatform (plural flatforms)
- A type of shoe with a flat platform sole.
- 2011 April 18, Kristy Brownlee, “Explaining the flatform phenom”, in London Free Press:
- Love it or hate it, Prada created its version of the flatform -- a men's leather dress shoe with a blue platform.
- 2011 June 27, Susi Banks, “Flatforms: ditch the pitch and still walk tall”, in The Australian:
- In Europe, the flatforms were touted as the hottest new shoe trend at the collection runways for spring and summer 2011.
- 2012 April 20, Gilly Ferguson, “Your all-weather wardrobe: How to look stylish come rain or shine, by Olivia Palermo & co.”, in Mirror, UK:
- Flatforms and gusset shoes (yes really) are, in theory, en vogue and tall enough to get you through puddles safely...
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:flatform.