Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet slang) Someone who wishes to be in a romantic relationship but has no hope of succeeding.
- 1998 December 9, “poem”, in rec.arts.poems, Usenet:
- Seems to be a forever alone, without her, is what they wanted to see happen.
- 2012 April 27, Elizabeth Fish, “Forever Alones Beware: Game Controller Uses Kisses to Steer”, in PC World:
- (see title)
- 2015 December 9, NoMoreHope, “new pro-choice room”, in alt.suicide.methods, Usenet:
- Maybe the fear of being a forever alone if they had to go to great lengths to even have that one relationship.
- 2017 February 7, “Feeling lost and alone this Valentine's Day? Here's our quirky gift guide to the rescue!”, in Coconuts Bangkok:
- Bonus: the hilarious product descriptions instructions are just too funny – even forever alones will crack a chuckle!