Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfɒɹɛks/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈfɑɹɛks/
- Hyphenation: for‧ex
forex (plural forexes)
- Short for foreign exchange.
- 2015, Abe Cofnas, “Trading Styles and Strategies”, in The Forex Trading Course: A Self-study Guide to Becoming a Successful Currency Trader, 2nd edition, Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons, →ISBN, part II (Timing the Trade with Technical Analysis), page 157:
- The set-and-forget trader is playing fundamental direction and is seeking very large moves of 150 to 300 pips. This trader doesn't want to sit and watch the screen but play the longer moves and forces behind forex.
forex m (uncountable)