Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recently, newly.
- The freshly picked flowers will wilt in a few days but for now are still fragrant.
- 1848, Charles Dickens, Dombey and Son
- Florence, hardly glancing round her, lest she should remind him freshly of their last parting […] led him out to a coach that was waiting at the door, and carried him away.
- (uncommon) In a rude or impertinent manner.
- (recently): lately; see also Thesaurus:recently
- (rude manner): impolitely, rudely, uncivilly, unmannerly