Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, relating to, or pertaining to frogs; froglike.
1901, Grant Allen, In nature's workshop:
- […] and when at last they arrive at frogly maturity, they escape into the world through the mouth of their father.
1945, American Nature Association, Nature magazine:
- Yet as some of the verses show, Aristophanes knew a good deal of actual frogly habits.
2008, Bruce Coville, Oddest of All:
- On those sacred nights you can rise in frogly glory to confront the villains who are poisoning my subjects.
- (humorous, nonce word) In a frog-like manner.
2009, Gail Donovan, In Memory of Gorfman T. Frog:
- Toadly awesome!" "Not toadly," said Michael, laughing. "Gorfman's a frog." "It's frogly awesome," said Charu.