Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) Excitingly fun or enticing.
- 2000 October 16, Sylvan Migdal, “from Spin.com..the NYC themes!”, alt.music.tmbg, Usenet
- 2004 July 27, Tim Pratt, “Wealth”, Tropism, at www.journalscape.com/tim/ 
- we went to Lake Merritt for Mary Anne's birthday party, which was funalicious. Mmm, curry buns.
- 2005 January 18, Brian Caswell and Theodore Stout, “Cisco IDS”, mailing.unix.snort, Usenet 
- > Sure, but is it funalicious?
- Over here in Japan, we usually say "Oishii" instead.
- Yeah, it is funalicious. I like it is a lot. [sic.]
- 2005 October 25, David Ponce, “The ePod From Beyond”, OhGizmo!, at www.ohgizmo.com 
- You get a funalicious 128Mb of internal memory, expandable through SD, plus an MP3 player, a video recorder and a digicam.
- 2006 October 14, Michael Choi, “KinFit Episode 8”, HobbEs TRaNsMoGRIFiED, at michaeltron.blogspot.com 
- For episode 8 we show you the Geek-a-cycle, cool free exercises you can get online and some funalicious ideas with apples and squashes.