Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a furious manner; angrily.
- He glared furiously at the offender.
- Quickly; frantically; with great effort or speed.
- He tried furiously to get it to work before the deadline.
- Intensely, as with embarrassment.
- 2004, Clara Mille, Under The Southern Cross, page 86:
- Craig, who at twenty was taller than his father, blushed furiously as he practically threw two small boxes on the table in front of the twins. “Happy birthday”, he managed.
in a furious manner; angrily