Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
furring (plural furrings)
- Parts of clothing made from fur.
- A coating that resembles fur.
- A strip of material used to prepare a wall for plastering.
- (shipbuilding) double planking of a ship's side
Parts of clothing made from fur
A coating that resembles fur
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked