Jump to navigation Jump to search
furring (plural furrings)
- Parts of clothing made from fur.
- A coating that resembles fur.
- a furring of the tongue
- A strip of material used to prepare a wall for plastering, or to provide an air space.
- (shipbuilding) Double planking of a ship's side.
Parts of clothing made from fur
A coating that resembles fur
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked