Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive) (obsolete) To fuck.
- 1976, Robert Nye, Falstaff:
- Sir John Fastolf called out cheerfully over Miranda’s shoulder to his departing guests, remarking on the sweetness of the night air now that the storm of yesterday night had cleared it, and the day’s rain momentarily had ceased. And all the while he futtered Miranda’s anal canal from behind, and frigged her clitoris.
- 1969, Avram Davidson, The Phoenix and the Mirror:
- When Doge is not feeding or futtering, depend on it, he is hunting.