Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A style (of fashion, art, etc) based on stereotypically geeky things, such as themed T-shirts and thick-rimmed glasses.
- 2010, Vicky Oliver, 301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions, →ISBN, page 196:
- Do you want to sound like you're on the cutting edge of geek chic? Of course you do! There's no reason for Geek to sound like Greek anymore.
- 2014, Aeriell Lawton, Killer Cure, →ISBN:
- He was a new breed of scientist and/or technology developer. That Rite likes to think of as (geek chic). This was the age of humanity. When the power of a man's brains were worth more than the power of his muscles and Rite could tell Brian Fillmore was taking full advantage of his newfound affluence, because although Rite was still very sure that Mr. Fillmore was holding on very tightly to his hard-core geek status.
- 2014, Rhonda Wilcox, Tanya R. Cochran, Cynthea Masson, Reading Joss Whedon -, →ISBN, page 463:
- In an age when geek chic has come to define mainstream pop culture, fevv writers and producers inspire more admiration and response than Joss Whedon.