Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: geomètric
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌdʒiː.əʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, /ˌdʒi.əˈmɛt.ɹɪk/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌdʒi.oʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, /ˌdʒi.əˈmɛt.ɹɪk/
- Of, or relating to geometry.
- The architect used geometric techniques to design her home.
- increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression.
- Bacteria exhibit geometric increase in numbers when the environment is not limiting.
- Using simple shapes such as circles, triangles and lines in a decorative object.
- The building's profile was strikingly geometric.
- geometric algorithm
- geometric centroid
- geometric congruence
- geometric construction
- geometric correlation
- geometric mean index
- geometric modeling
- geometric probability
- geometric progression
- geometric sequence
of or relating to geometry
increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression
using simple shapes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked