Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: glad-wrap
Audio (AU) (file)
- (Australia, New Zealand, sometimes US) Thin plastic film used as a wrap for food, etc.
- 2008, Margot O'Neill, Blind Conscience, page 97:
- ‘My best one was using a Coles bread cake,’ says Ngareta Rossell. ‘You could cut it in half, take out the centre, put in a phone or charger wrapped in glad wrap, put the top back on and wrap it all up in glad wrap so the guards could see what it was.’
- 2010, Lukas Volger, Veggie Burgers Every Which Way, page 118:
- Cover with a piece of glad wrap or a large tea towel and let stand in a warm place until doubled in size, 1 to 2 hours.
- 2011, Patricia Murray-Chute, From Dinosaur to Dynamite: The Secret of Joyful Sex, page 123:
- Wrap each portion in glad wrap and place in freezer.