Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act of glorifying or the state of being glorified.
- Specifically, the ascension (of Christ or humans) to the glory of heaven.
- 2017 April 18, Meghan O'Gieblyn, The Guardian:
- Christ was guiding evolution toward a state of glorification so that humanity could finally merge with God in eternal perfection.
- The worshiping of a deity; extolment or laudation.
- The portrayal of something as being ideal; idealization.
the act of glorifying or the state of being glorified
glorification f (plural glorifications)