Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To exalt, or give glory or praise to (something or someone).
- (transitive) To make (something) appear to be more glorious than it is; regard something or someone as excellent baselessly.
- 2019 October 24, “Franco exhumation: Spanish dictator's remains moved”, in BBC News:
- Thursday's long-awaited relocation fulfils a key pledge of the socialist government, which said Spain should not continue to glorify a fascist who ruled the country for nearly four decades.
- (transitive) To worship or extol.
to exalt, or give glory or praise to something or someone
to make something appear to be more glorious than it is