Jump to navigation Jump to search
godsister (plural godsisters)
- The daughter or goddaughter of one's godparent, or the goddaughter of one's parent.
- 2005, Diane Ehrensaft, Mommies, daddies, donors, surrogates:
- Let's go back to the thirteen-year-old girl introduced in Chapter 8 who found out her godsister was her half sister.
- 2007, Cynthia Cole Robinson, From the classroom to the corner:
- Before she met the man who became and remains her pimp, she was selling drugs with her godsister; he was one of their clients.
- 2009 August 23, Katie Zezima, “Leah Squires and Eric Traub”, in New York Times:
- What seemed a promising turn in their relationship was dashed when he began introducing her to his friends as his godsister.
- 2020, Ruan Bao, Deep Affection of You and Me: Volume 1, Funstory (→ISBN)
- "Mother, are you going to take her in as your goddaughter? I'm going to have a godsister? "