grackle (plural grackles)
- Any of several American blackbirds of the genus Quiscalus, and related genera, having iridescent plumage.
- (formerly) Any of several Asian myna birds of the genus Gracula.
- boat-tailed grackle (Quiscalus major)
- Carib grackle (Quiscalus lugubris)
- common grackle (Quiscalus quiscala)
- golden-tufted grackle (Macroagelaius imthurni)
- greater Antillean grackle (Quiscalus niger)
- great-tailed grackle (Quiscalus mexicanus)
- mountain grackle (Macroagelaius spp.)
- Nicaraguan grackle (Quiscalus nicaraguensis)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked