grasseater (plural grasseaters)
- (offensive, slang, ethnic slur) A white person, especially an Irishman.
2002, Jan Pottker, Janet and Jackie: The Story of a Mother and Her Daughter, page 12:
- When the "green mouths," as the impoverished Irish grasseaters were dubbed, entered the United States, they brought cholera, consumption, and typhus with them.
- A law enforcement official who accepts bribes
- A herbivore or similar grazing animal
2010, Anwar A Abdullah, East West - Sword and Word, page 289:
- And most of those grasseaters like horses, ox, camels, and llamas had shown early appearance on earth and since its early Cainozoic.
- (derogatory) A vegetarian or vegan
2009, Robert I. C. Fisher, Fodor's Switzerland, page 51:
- Founded in 1898, when vegetarians were regarded as “grasseaters,” this restaurant has more than proved its staying power.
- (derogatory) A person, especially a Japanese man, who is uninterested in sex or romance.