Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Persistent attacks and criticism causing worry and distress.
- Deliberate pestering or intimidation.
- (military) The use of repeated small-scale attacks to wear down an enemy force.
- 2019 February 27, Drachinifel, The Battle of Samar - Odds? What are those?, archived from the original on 3 November 2022, retrieved 5 November 2022, 27:22 from the start:
- Throughout this period, and beyond, into the rest of the battle, aircraft of various types and loadouts are crisscrossing the skies in desperate harassment attacks, with the pilots having to play constant games of "guess the carrier" to decide where to land as escort carriers are hit, sunk, disappear in columns of shell splashes, or are forced to evade at angles to the wind that make landing on them impossible.
- → Russian: хара́ссмент (xarássment)
persistent attacks and criticism causing worry and distress
deliberate pestering or annoying
- harassment at OneLook Dictionary Search