have in mind
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (transitive, idiomatic) To consider, to contemplate, to intend.
- That's not what I had in mind, but I'll take it.
- I had in mind going shopping this afternoon.
- I had in mind to go shopping.
- I had your birthday in mind when I went shopping.
- I had in mind your birthday when I went shopping.
- I had buying you a present in mind when I went to the store.
- I had in mind buying you a present when I went to the store.
- have got in mind (colloquial)