Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: heat resistant
- Resistant to the effects of fire or intense heat.
- 1997, Tatsuya Hongū, Glyn O. Phillips, chapter 2, in New Fibers, →ISBN, page 14:
- The heat-resistant polymer has a molecular structure that is thermally stable, and stands up to long-term use at temperatures over 300 °C.
resistant to fire or heat
- “heat-resistant”, in Collins English Dictionary.
- “heat-resistant, adj.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.
- “heat resistant”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: Merriam-Webster, 1996–present.