Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resistant to the effects of fire or intense heat.
- 1997, Tatsuya Hongū and Glyn O. Phillips, chapter 2, in New Fibers, →ISBN, page 14:
- The heat-resistant polymer has a molecular structure that is thermally stable, and stands up to long-term use at temperatures over 300 °C.
resistant to fire or heat
- “heat-resistant” in the Collins English Dictionary
- “heat-resistant, adj.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
- “heat resistant”, in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary.