Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Holiness
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈhoʊlinəs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈhəʊlinəs/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: ho‧li‧ness
- The state or condition of being holy.
- 2019, Rachel Timoner, “Book Review: Textual Activism by Rabbi Mike Moskowitz”, in Tikkun:
- R. Moskowitz charges cisgender readers to be as conscious and deliberate with our religious identities as transgender and gender non-conforming people are with theirs, arguing that holiness is only achieved through continuous and unrelenting struggle and change.
state or condition of being holy