- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌhɑmɔɹˈɡænɪk/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌhɒmɔːˈɡænɪk/
- Hyphenation: ho‧mor‧gan‧ic
homorganic (not comparable)
- (phonetics) Of consonants: having the same place of articulation. For example, labial m, b, p, alveolar n, d, t, velar ŋ, g, k. Indic alphabets such as Devanagari, as well as the Korean hangul alphabet, are rationally arranged so that homorganic consonants are grouped together.
- (medicine) produced by the same or homologous organs
homorganic (plural homorganics)
- (phonetics) A consonant having the same place of articulation as another.