Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
horndog (plural horndogs)
- Alternative spelling of
- 2003, Eric Alterman, What Liberal Media? 
- In addition, lest we forget, Clinton’s reputation as the world’s biggest horndog was by this time well known to all of us.
- 2004, Christopher Moore, Bloodsucking Fiends 
- She jumped in his face and shouted, “Fuck off, horndog!” with such viciousness that he screamed and leaped back into the doorway, then meekly called “Sorry” after her as she passed.
- 2005, Bill Pronzini, Nightcrawlers 
- He’s not a horndog. And he’s not gonna be anybody’s white man if he doesn’t pay attention.
- 2003, Eric Alterman, What Liberal Media?