Jump to navigation Jump to search
- plural of .
- Huevos rancheros, a Mexican breakfast dish
- 2007, January 7, “Charles Baxter”, in Breakfast of Champions:
- I dig into my huevos.
- (slang) Balls; nerve; bravery; brazenness.
- 1974, Jerry Kamstra, Weed: Adventures of a Dope Smuggler, page 126:
- Fortunately the magneto's power was limited, or the rods would have circled the table until one of the men had proved that he had real huevos, the implication being that the rest of the men were pussies.
- 2001, Lee Taylor, Bull, →ISBN, page 2:
- In this business a man has to have balls, real huevos, Dwayne.”
- 2018, Daniel Lines, Crohn's, and a Life with the Other Big "C" (Kind Of), →ISBN:
- They also think you've got some pretty big huevos to be as close to him as you are.