Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Greater than normal enhancement
- (radiology) Greater than background-level brightness.
- 2007, Valentin Fuster, Robert A. O'Rourke, Richard Walsh, Hurst's the Heart, page 675:
- For example, transmural hyperenhancements ranging from 26 to 50 percent in dysfunctional myocardial segments predicted with a less than 50 percent accuracy a postrevascularization improvement in contractile function.
- 2007, Applied Radiology, page 14:
- One would expect the area of hypoenhancement on first-pass imaging to be larger than that of hyperenhancement on delayed contrast-enhanced imaging.