Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Shared with one or more others.
- My cousin and I have a grandfather and grandmother in common.
- Held in joint possession.
- Possessing similar or identical qualities.
- I hate being alone with my boss as we have nothing in common.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page 4
- The closest affinities of the Jubulaceae are with the Lejeuneaceae. The two families share in common: (a) elaters usually 1-spiral, trumpet-shaped and fixed to the capsule valves, distally […]