Jump to navigation Jump to search
inbreeder (plural inbreeders)
- One who engages in inbreeding.
- 1983, Joseph Shepher, Incest: A Biosocial View, page 101:
- […] the genetic fitness of the inbreeder male […]
- One who engages in incest.
- 2008, Nico Medina, Fat Hoochie Prom Queen, page 130:
- […] inbreeder! Go home and screw your sister!
- 2013, JohnMcvie, “Re: MSNBC's 'NewsNation' Uses Chicago Gang Violence To Again Push For Gun Control”, in talk.politics.guns (Usenet):
- Those stereotypes of you backwoods gun fondlers being incestuous inbreeders didn't come to be on account of me.